Head of Internal Communication and Employee Engagement
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 3rd July 2020
- £70 -75,000 + 15% bonus
- Ref: ad3720
Artis Communications are excited to bring this opportunity to market, working exclusively with a global technology organisation as they look to appoint a Head of Internal Communication and Employee Engagement in Bristol.
This newly created role will see you own the internal communication strategy and delivery, with a particular focus on improving the employee experience and driving engagement levels with a diverse population of employees. You’ll work on a blend of change projects as the business adapts to the ever-changing landscape of work alongside more BAU activity.
Working closely with the business transformation and HR teams, you’ll understand the priorities and key messaging and translate this to targeted and engaging communications to the specific audience, while ensuring two-way communication is promoted.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong internal communications and employee experience background with a track record of delivering effective targeted messaging and increasing engagement levels
- Exceptional writer and project manager, able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong relationship building skills, able to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels with credibility and a naturally collaborative style
- Commercial awareness and an appreciation of key challenges that the employee population will face
- Exposure to a wide range of communication channels, including digital and social media, and ability to create compelling content for a range of audiences
- Experience in a multi-site operation or with non-office based workers highly desirable
- Degree qualified or equivalent with membership of a relevant professional body favourable
This excellent opportunity comes with a salary of £70,000 - £75,000 plus a strong benefits package (including a 15% bonus) to reflect the level of the role. The role will be based in Bristol with flexibility for home working (you can expect 2/3 days in the office as required.)
We’re expecting a huge amount of interest in this role so please don’t delay sending across your latest CV and we will be in touch.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.