- Plymouth, South West
- Posted 27th July 2020
- Ref: adseo
Artis Marketing are supporting one of Devon’s most exciting employers as they look to recruit an SEO Specialist. This online retailer has seen extraordinary growth since its creation 10 years ago, even continuing this increase in business throughout this difficult time. They are continuing to build their high performing marketing team to keep driving this success.
This is a excellent opportunity for a mid-weight SEO, or a junior SEO Executive to take the next step in their career, with a growing brand, working in recently refurbished offices with a forward thinking and social culture (although currently the team are mostly working remotely.) This is a permanent position however my client is open to speaking with freelancers who may be more interested in a fixed term contract.
In this key role for the business you’ll manage the day to day running of the company’s campaigns, contributing to the delivery of a long term SEO and search marketing strategy across the various brands.
You will also:
- Execute the content strategy across the various company websites, using keyword research to contribute to wider campaigns
- Devise and implement innovative campaigns, writing engaging and unique content that is in line with the brand tone of voice and SEO best practice
- Utilise Google Keyword Planner and Analytics to analyse content performance, and report on success of activity
- Support the marketing team on recurrent ecommerce activities such as improving the internal site search, managing aspects of chats on all sites, and monitoring Trustpilot templates for optimal review response rates
- Review technical SEO issues and continually improve the sites, using your initiative to assess content and updating as needed
Ideally you’ll have:
- 1-2 years experience working in a SEO focused role within an e-commerce organisation or digital agency setting
- Naturally collaborative and team player approach, with excellent communication skills
- Self starter and ‘can do’ attitude
- Exposure working in a fast paced and high growth environment, preferably in eCommerce
- Google Squared certification will also be desirable
This exciting role comes with a competitive salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience) plus a discretionary annual bonus and further benefits including real investment in your career and continuous development opportunities.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.