- Remotely based,
- Posted 18th November 2021
- £20,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: assibuypb459632
Artis Procurement are pleased to be supporting fast paced growing organisation, who is looking to recruit an Assistant Buyer. They value great teamwork, creativeness and enthusiasm for product. In this role you will work closely with the Senior Buyer, which will require you to liaise and negotiate with suppliers/vendors across the globe.
Initially you will provide sourcing, buying and administrative and operational support to the Procurement team as required but with a fully supported development plan, you will become an effective sourcing and buying professional.
In the role you'll:
- Support the Buyer, in liaising with vendors within the allocated categories, ensuring that the company is represented and protected at all times.
- Sourcing, administrative and operational duties in respect of Supply chain as required covering all aspects of Procurement.
- This will include supplier sourcing and approval process, negotiation, contract drafting, purchase order issue and supply and contract issue and revue.
- Able to manage multiple jobs, prioritise, enjoys working to deadlines.
- A self-starter, happy to work on own initiative.
- An enquiring mind. Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Happy to manage own workload and to act as part of the team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to use Microsoft programmes in particular Word and Excel to an advanced level.
- Aptitude or experience using IT systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A degree level education (new graduates encouraged to apply) or experienced working in a
- procurement department.
- Happy to study for Professional Qualifications (CIPS).
Benefits include, competitive salary, pension, 26 days holiday, clear career development plan and this role is remotely based.
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV ahead of a conversation.
Artis Recruitment provide specialist recruitment services within HR, Finance, IT, Procurement, Marketing, Customer Contact and Executive Search.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.