Finance Operations Manager
- Newport, South Wales
- Posted 11th December 2020
- £40,000 to 50,000
- Ref: jtfom1112
Newly formed senior finance opportunity with a leading South Wales based organisation who offer a technology and operational consultancy service to support their clients. In this role you will manage a large team focused on delivering against quality and service metrics whilst improving processes. You will be responsible for managing and developing the Finance Operations team to provide a first rate service across financial controls, ledger reconciliations, management accounts, regulatory reporting and supporting the onboarding of new clients’ portfolios.
Skills & experience required:
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of successfully influencing and managing a team across different functions to ensure client delivery against SLAs
- You will lead by example, promoting motivated, customer centric and focussed behaviour in individuals who embrace change and continual improvement
- Have proven experience in developing and maintaining client relationships with external and internal clients
- Preferably possess Financial Sector experience including experience in working with systems that manage financial products
- Experience in designing and procure BI to support operational improvement, workload management, etc
Salary up to £50k (DOE) plus excellent benefits. Interviews (via Zoom/Teams) will take place before the Christmas shut down period therefore prompt applications are desired.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.