- Bristol, South West
- Posted 27th November 2020
- to £32,000 plus study support
- Ref: jtma2711
Our client is a rapidly growing and highly reputable brand with an exciting new opportunity to recruit a part qualified/experienced accountant for a senior role within the Finance team. Reporting into the Financial Controller with a dotted line into the MD, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate several years’ experience of financial and management reporting within a fast paced, SME business. Solid accounting knowledge, along with a working knowledge of relevant software is essential (ideally Sage 200 and Excel). You will be responsible for managing a small team and acting as mentor to the trainee accountant. This role provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and development for the right candidate. You will be supported with the continuation of your professional studies. The offices are based along the M4/M5 corridor.
- Manage and complete day to day book-keeping, including bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management pack, including supporting schedules
- Daily/weekly cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly payroll process
- Management of purchase ledger process
- Contribute to annual budget
Key skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience of financial and management reporting within a dynamic SME/owner managed business
- High level IT skills, including financial modelling in Excel
- Team player with good communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Interviews are scheduled for for w/c 7th December with an ideal start of early Jan '21.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.