Trainee Management Accountant
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 27th November 2020
- £18,000 to 21,000 + study support
- Ref: jttma2711
Our client is a rapidly growing and highly reputable brand with an exciting new opportunity to recruit a Trainee Management Accountant to support the finance team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate some experience of working as part of a finance team within a fast paced, SME business with previous exposure to bookkeeping prep and a working knowledge of relevant software including Excel and Sage 200. In terms of study level, ideally you will be part way through or nearing the completion of your AAT studies with an interest in taking on further professional studies (this will be supported by the business in terms of funding and study time). Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and development for the right candidate. The offices are based along the M4/M5 corridor.
- Complete day to day book-keeping, including bank reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of monthly reporting pack supporting schedules
- Completion of Purchase ledger process, from supplier invoice receipt through to payment
- Processing non stock invoices including approval process
- Timesheet preparation for input to payroll
- Weekly checking of petty cash and store receipts
Key skills & Experience
- Experience of working within finance in a dynamic SME business
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- AAT qualification or bookkeeping experience an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills
Interviews are scheduled for for w/c 7th December with an ideal start of early Jan '21.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.