Senior Manager Accountant
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 3rd November 2020
- £40,000 to 50,000
- Ref: lc311
Artis Accounting & Finance is excited to bring to the market a new opportunity for a Senior Manager Accountant to join our practice client’s office in North Somerset.
- Overseeing and controlling the partner’s portfolio of clients to ensure compliance for tax and accounting purposes
- To be the first point of contact for clients with their queries
- Supervising staff in their work, including management of their workflow
- Responsible for managing and developing more junior staff on the team
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparing tax computations and corporate and personal tax returns
- Review of VAT return preparation by junior staff
- Review of Payroll preparation by junior staff
- Filing documents with HMRC and Companies House on client’s behalf
- Dealing with correspondence for and from clients
- Providing business set-up services for clients including incorporations and HMRC registrations
- Providing value added business advice to include identifying ways to assist clients to minimise tax liabilities and
- Maximise profits
Qualifications and Experience
- You will be qualified as a Chartered Accountant (ACA) or a Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) or an Accounting Technician (AAT)
- You will have experience of working as an Accounts Manager or Senior Manager in an accountancy practice
- including team management duties
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and unincorporated businesses.
- Previous experience in preparing tax computations and returns for limited companies, unincorporated business and individuals
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.