In House Resourcing Specialist
- Cardiff, Other
- Posted 7th September 2021
- £33500 - £37500 per Annum
- Ref: milIresconsmay21
This is a broad role where you will also have the opportunity to develop your wider HR experience being involved in a number of Projects as part of the wider HR team.
Your core experience to date will be sourcing high quality talent, providing a fantastic candidate experience and having evolved and developed talent assessment skills - proven track record of working successfully at pace to creatively address recruitment demands across the business to meet your key stakeholders requirements
* support all recruitment, advertising and selection for the business
* Develop stakeholder relationship management activities
* Provide project plans to highlight added value recruitment initiatives to realise improvements in and success with direct hiring numbers and ratios
* Maintain Up-to-date skills in recruitment delivery methodologies and customer support best practice
You will have a successful track record within a Resourcing function, where you work with a high degree of integrity, tenacity and high work ethic. you will also have a demonstrable history of developing added value recruitment solutions to industry leading companies.
Artis HR is a specialist full-service HR & Communications recruitment consultancy. We operate nationally, predominantly at the Senior & Executive Appointments level, placing both permanent and interim professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.