Talent Development Partner - Early careers
- Berkshire, South East
- Posted 11th October 2018
- £55000 - £61000 per Annum
- Ref: milsnrtalent
Working across this large, successful and growing Engineering business you will will partner with the appropriate Departmental Heads to drive the development and implementation of Talent strategies as well as tools and processes for Talent Management, L&D, coaching and development planning.
The role holder will lead or participate in Talent Management and career pathway Development projects including the design, delivery and evaluation of a range of activities that are closely aligned with the businesses short and longer term strategic business goals.
Key accountabilities will include:
* Working closely with business leaders to understand need and identify priorities and development initiatives.
Utilise all opportunity presented with the apprentership Levy for both new and existing entrants.
Identify key 3rd party partnerships to complement internal programme development
* Providing input for companywide Talent and L&D Initiatives including technical, specialist and soft skill development
* Provide thought leadership and innovation to help shape & develop the Talent and L&D agenda.
* Implement governance, standards, processes, SLAs and Metrics for Talent and L&D
* Roll out policies and frameworks to ensure development process help attract as well as retains the best employees in the market place.
* Support delivery of Talent Planning & Talent Reviews across functions and work closely with the HRBPs to ensure the Talent Reviews are embedded in the business.
Implement Succession planning process and maintain consistent succession plans for all senior managerial positions across the business and support the HR Business Partners in the identification of successors for senior/critical
* Build bench strength through integrated performance management, talent identification, succession planning and building of career paths.
The successful candidate will be subject matter expert around Talent Management and technical career pathway development. Commercial acumen will be evident as will the ability to coach, facilitate and influence Exec Level leaders and teams. You will have a background delivering projects in complex environments and demonstrate strategic capability.
Artis HR is a specialist full-service HR & Communications recruitment consultancy. We operate nationally, predominantly at the Senior & Executive Appointments level, placing both permanent and interim professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!