Customer Service Project Delivery Manager
- Gloucester, South West
- Posted 3rd December 2020
- £42,000 to 50,000
- Ref: pbcpm
Artis is delighted to be working with this establish brand as it continues to enhance its product and service provision. This brand-new role is tasked with the successful delivery of change projects across the customer service operation.
As the project manager within the customer service team you'll feel at home in a fast-paced environment. You'll be well-versed in applying project management disciplines, genuinely enthused by bringing structure to the delivery of change. Collaborating with others and being comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders, you'll anticipate issues and mitigate risks, bringing cross-functional teams together to ensure delivery. Your focus is equally on achieving milestones and detailed reporting, as it is on delivering value and outstanding results.
Responsibility will include…
- Manage the delivery of change from proposal to implementation.
- Build strong relationships within customer service, marketing, and wider business, in order to maintain the successful delivery of change projects.
- Define project goals, success criteria, scope, and detailed plans to effectively manage one or more projects simultaneously.
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders to set expectations, drive decision making, and prepare the customer service organisation, and its people, for change.
- Report on, capture and track progress, milestones, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Support the team to identify process, service, and technology changes and improvements aligned to customer service business objectives.
- Advocate for the customer, colleagues, and the company to ensure changes deliver outstanding results.
You will be able to demonstrate…
- Proven ability to manage complex change projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management, with the ability to influence.
- Experience with identifying process improvements and shaping solutions.
- High level of numeracy and literacy, with the ability to interpret data to direct change according to agreed objectives.
- Self-starter, collaborative attitude, willing to own their self-development.
- Experience delivering change within a contact centre operation.
- Experience with Digital tools as Service enablers
- Any project management qualifications are beneficial.
- Strong Pension scheme.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays.
- Life Insurance
Artis Customer Contact is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Contact Centre, Customer Service and Customer Experience professionals
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.