Sales Development Manager
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 4th August 2020
- £42-46,000 + bonus
- Ref: pbsdm
My client is an award wining brand who is looking for a high calibre Sales Development Manager to support the continued growth of the organisation. The environment is committed, diverse and highly driven, so they need a Sales Development Manager that’s highly motivated, sales focussed and results oriented.
The Sales Development Manager will report to directly to the Business Development Director and will have full accountability for intermediary telesales team, customer relationships and satisfaction.
Candidates should have a strong regulatory sales background, ideally operating in a similar role that provides products via intermediaries.
- Motivating and inspiring the intermediary telesales team to surpass their sales performance potential.
- Monitoring, organising, and coaching team on a day today basis.
- Identify training needs and encouraged staff to develop their own skills.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory framework is met.
- Analyse the market to develop the most appropriate strategy to deliver increased market share.
- Provide effective and timely communication to stakeholders on success and failures.
- Excellent people/performance management skills.
- Robust character with the ability to remain focussed on sales growth.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to deliver results.
- Strong leader who can clearly communicate a vision, providing direction and motivating team members to outperform against targets.
- Uncapped Bonus
- Share scheme
Our client would ideally like to engage with candidates who have the hands-on ability to develop, mentor and coach teams leading to an improved performance whilst being able to bring in new ideas to the strategic plans moving forward.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.