- Bristol, South West
- Posted 4th August 2020
- Ref: pbsm
My client is a recognised organisation looking to recruit a dynamic sourcing manager to develop innovative and compelling solutions for sourcing projects. The role will work across multi-disciplinary teams through the procurement process in order to implement recommendations that deliver robust and sustainable sourcing solutions.
You will have a proven background in taking the lead in project sourcing and will be working strategically across a wide range of categories. As someone who has excellent interpersonal skills and can challenge the status quo whilst offering value driven alternatives that deliver positive outcomes.
• Lead strategy development for specific sourcing projects ensuring that projects are delivered on time, achieving optimum risk allocation, best value and fulfilling customers' expectations
• Create compelling and innovative sourcing strategies which deliver the best value to the business
• Leading a multi-disciplinary team through the procurement process with full customer engagement and following sourcing methodology
• Implement stakeholder engagement plans at an individual level and participate in team level stakeholder engagement plans
• Creating of compelling, well-structured documents and presentations
• Build deep and trusting relationships with key stakeholders with an ability to engage and influence at senior levels
• Work with the business analysts, suppliers and third parties on the information gathering process to aid the preparation of a comprehensive category profile
• Apply a creative and agile approach to negotiation to deliver outcome focused solutions
• Demonstrate the following: sustainability, innovation, risk management, collaboration, health and safety and well-being.
• Proven background in Project Sourcing from a strategic environment
• Strong commercial acumen
• Influential and engaging with your approach to stakeholder management
• Projects experience will be within a complex multi-site environment
• Proactive in resolving potential difficulties and overcoming barriers
• Ideally MCIPS
• Excellent Excel & PowerPoint and analytical skills
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.