- Isle of Man, North
- Posted 6th January 2021
- £50,000 to 60,000pa + 10% bonus
- Ref: rcba601
Business Analyst required by market leading organisation based in Douglas, Isle of Man. The Business Analyst will lead the analysis of business requirements within an agile pod, seeking iterative achievements that will enable earlier benefit realisation. The role will require the successful candidate to elicit robust User Stories; provide well defined impact and risk assessments where required; define solutions, processes and approach, whilst acting on behalf of a Product Owner (Customer Journey Owner) in providing direction and accepting work products.
- To work within an agile team
- Ensuring that initiatives are aligned and drive the organisation in the right strategic direction.
- To be accountable for making product-based decisions whilst understanding customer objectives, processes and products.
- Break down larger initiatives into smaller chunks to achieve earlier benefit realisation, whilst holding a holistic end to end view of the impact to business processes.
- Establish and maintain appropriate communication via different mediums and engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
- Supporting the Scrum Master and the development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities as required.
- Responsible for working with the Customer Journey Owner to create and maintain a roadmap for a specific function / topic (i.e. regulatory, International Market), providing assessments of value and communicating likely delivery timescales.
- Conduct an impact analysis assessment before approval or prioritisation.
- Ensure that the initiative being delivered is continuously assessed for suitability, with a willingness to pivot or stop where appropriate.
- Proven experience in delivering initiatives using an agile approach / methodology, with the ability to adapt the approach where necessary in order to meet the business need.
- Proven experience in Business Analysis, with strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent and Professional Business Analysis Certification preferred.
- Effective Communication skills and able to influence senior stakeholders and leaders to adopt and support agile ways of working.
- Have a strong understanding of product management and be able to influence others when creating a roadmap, ensuring there is a balance between regulatory, growth and BAU activity.
- Have a strong understanding of DevOps techniques, such as continuous integration and continuous deployment, and understand how that can help in a product delivery environment.
- Have a general understanding of the importance of UX, product marketing and data analysis.
- Experts in the use of techniques such as Design Thinking, User Story Mapping, Minimum Viable Products and Experimentation, coaching Customer Journey Owners and others to use these techniques to elaborate their needs.
- Able to translate initiatives into the language and format that enables the Pod team to understand, shape and ultimately deliver the change at pace and with high quality.
This fantastic role comes with a basic salary to £60,000 p/a and is accompanied with a 10% annual bonus long a generous benefits package which includes, 25 days holiday, 12% pension scheme, free travel insurance for 12 months and many, many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.