Full Stack Developer
- Wiltshire, South West
- Posted 13th October 2020
- £47,000 - 50,000pa
- Ref: rcfs1310
Our client, a market leading, blue chip organisation based in Chippenham require an experienced Full Stack Developer to delivering development and technical capabilities within an experienced development team. You will be required to deliver great code and drive continuous improvement, whilst contributing towards team performance, professional development and collaborative working practices.
- The successful Developer will support the Technical Architect and Lead Developers to enable improving development and quality within the Scrum teams.
- Contributing towards all aspects of the SCRUM ceremonies within the team, you will support with regards to the direction and implementation of developer tooling and practices roadmap (including, but not limited to CI/CD, test driven development, choice of development stacks).
- As part of the role you’ll work collaboratively with your team to help support and develop individual developers’, skills as well as identifying emerging skill needs.
- Experience of modern JS frameworks for building SPAs, e.g. ReactJS as well as related techniques and technologies such as CSS, unit testing, state management etc.
- Following SCRUM or Agile techniques
- Experience of C# .net/.net core for middle and backend development with delivery of services, e.g. REST.
- Possess great interpersonal skills to support professional development, positive approach and culture of inclusivity.
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £50,000 p/a (DOE) and includes a great benefits package which includes an annual bonus, travel allowance, company pension (Matched to 8%), 5 weeks annual leave with option to buy more and flexible working practices to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.