PHP Developer - 6mth contract
- Home based, South West
- Posted 6th November 2020
- £300 - 400/day
- Ref: rcp611
PHP Developer required by an market leading eCommerce focused organisation based in the Heart of Bath. This role will run for an initial 6 months with extensions to follow.
The PHP Developer will work closely with the organisations client for knowledge transfer, code management, CMS and deployment processes. Alongside these activities, the PHP Developer will work on bugs and enhancements and assist on larger project developments as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work independently
- Good documentation and communication skills in a client-facing role
- Best practice experience working in a Dev/UAT/production environment
- Previous experience showing some level of technical design ability (Desirable)
Require technical background:
- Modern OOP PHP
- MySQL compatible relational databases e.g. Aurora, Maria with a good understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of BootStrap 4
- API based systems, ideally with project example(s)
- Writing PHP code within an PCI compliant process would be advantageous
- Exposure to Loquate, Zuora, Paypal, Stripe, GitHub and/or Jenkins would also be advantageous
This fantastic contract role will run for a period of 6 months with extensions to follow. Remote working is encouraged. We have a rate of between £300-400 per day depending on experience.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.