- UK - fully remote,
- Posted 14th January 2021
- £55,000 to 65,000
- Ref: rcsa141
Solution Architect required by multi-national, market leading organisation based in the South West. This role is 100% remote and will continue to be so for the future.
The Solution Architect will provide technical consultancy to our clients business leasing with key stakeholders and working with them to design solutions that meet their requirements, taking into account technical restrictions and opportunities.
- Leading the design of Technology solutions, ensuring clear functional and non-functional requirements are captured.
- Working across the whole of the software lifecycle you will take a key role in analysis, software design, development, testing, business change and implementation.
- Acting as a point of reference for support teams once solutions are implemented.
- Participating in change advisory board meetings and providing technical design authority for change requests.
- Working collaboratively with business colleagues to identify opportunities to leverage Technology and assist in progressing ideas.
- Maintaining reference architecture documentation.
- Ensuring architectural designs reflect current best practice and support continued growth of the business.
- Creating and actively sharing architectural designs and knowledge to relevant stakeholders and providing knowledge transfer sessions for new starters within Technology.
- Ensuring all designs and solutions are resilient, scalable and secure.
Ideal background of the Solution Architect:
- Demonstrable experience in a solutions architecture role within a similar sized or larger business
- Knowledge of analysis, design and modelling techniques will be excellent.
- Experience in technical design, implementation and optimisation of solutions across on-premise and cloud technologies
- Solution architecture governance practices and adherence
- Cloud hosted solution architectures on one of the following platforms - Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, Amazon AWS
- Integrating solutions through file transfer, API and web services. Experience of ESB integration preferred
- Business and system use case modelling and other requirement capture techniques
This fantastic, remote role comes with a starting salary of between £55,000-65,000 p/a, 32 days annual leave (Plus bank holidays), quarterly incentives, discounted products and services, employer contributory pension, life assurance, long service enhanced benefits, remote medical support, free eye tests plus many, many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.