IT Service Desk Analyst x 3
- Bristol + remote, South West
- Posted 14th December 2020
- £22,000 to £25,000
- Ref: rcsd1412
IT Service Desk Analyst required by market leading, professional services sector organisation based in Bristol’s City Centre. The IT Service Desk Analyst will join an experienced team providing support across multiple sites in the UK to over 1,000 users.
- Logging all incidents in the IT Service Management tool, ensuring appropriate detail is captured and updated throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Ensuring incidents are logged and managed in line with all documented departmental and company policy and procedures.
- Investigating technical issues and implementing documented and approved workarounds to ensure our clients are as productive as possible.
- Following escalation processes to ensure incidents are assigned to the relevant team/individual to ensure incidents are resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintaining IT systems such as user permissions, account creation etc.
- Configuring and installing hardware as required (PC’s, Laptops, Thin Clients, Blackberries etc).
- Logging calls and managing escalations with 3rd party suppliers as necessary to aid the resolution of incidents.
- Identify areas of own knowledge for inclusion in knowledgebase to assist others with resolution of incidents.
- Suggest ideas for knowledge articles that are needed to help the team deliver consistent support to the business
- Experience working within a professional and busy IT Service Desk.
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with people at all levels, and an excellent team member.
- Working experience of ITIL and/or ISO270001 processes and procedures.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology, ideally including: Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10), Microsoft Office (2003, 2010, 2013), Active Directory
This role comes with a fantastic opportunity to progress yourself up the IT Support Ladder. The successful candidate will earn a starting salary of £22,000-25,000 p/a depending on experience, company pension, 25 days holiday, PHC, dental and travel insurance to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.