- Devon, South West
- Posted 12th October 2020
- £37,500 - £40,000 pa
- Ref: rcsd2110
Software Developer required by market leading, award winning organisation based in Tiverton. The Software Developer will need to have a strong familiarity with ASP .NET, C# and SQL to be a success within the role.
This role is a key part of an ambitious software development team, working on developing new software as well as maintaining and advancing existing systems. The successful Software Developer will have experience developing data driven software and will need to be a confident self-starter who is highly motivated and works well within a team.
- Working with the Lead Developer to design, develop, deliver and maintain new software
- Working with Project Managers to take user requirements and translate into functional software design
- Interpreting user requirements to build effective and useable web applications
- Working along-side the QA Manager to ensure stable and robust functionality
- Reviewing work with the internal team and demonstrating initial builds during user team reviews
- Continual improvement, maintenance and third line support of the business-critical job costing, timesheet and reporting system
Essential Skills Required:
- ASP.net MVC
- Entity Framework
- UX experience
- Unit testing
- Scrum or Agile
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary to £40,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (Increasing to 29 after 2 years (+ Bank holidays)), a company pension scheme, MCP, a wellbeing programme, regular social events and a cycle to work scheme to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.