Software Development Manager
- Reading, South East
- Posted 6th November 2020
- £60,000 to 75,000 + 10% bonus + share options
- Ref: rcsd611
Software Development Manager required by expanding Tech SME based in Reading. The Software Development Manager will be managing a team of 6 Developers and will act as their escalation point on all BAU work and projects. Recent hands-on experience is not required but a previous development background across multiple languages would be advantageous.
- 15+ years in software development
- The ability to mentor small/medium sized teams of Developers
- Project manage projects and deliver in time and on/within budge
- Code review
- Challenge Developers
- Quality control
- Review the development team and make changes if required
- A background across multiple coding languages
- Stakeholder management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a software development management position
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience within software development
- A background in coding across multiple languages ideally to include: C/C++, Python, Perl, C#, Java and PHP web technologies.
- Experienced in mentoring developers of all levels.
- Review code by the development team and quality control.
- Project managing multiple projects.
- Stakeholder management.
- Client facing
- Team player
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £60,000-75,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 10% annual bonus, share options, company pension, flexible working and 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.