- Reading, South East
- Posted 16th December 2020
- £40,000 to 45,000 + bonus & bens
- Ref: rcse1612
Software Engineer required by market leading, award winning solutions provider based in Reading. The Software Engineer will join a small team of 6 reporting directly into the Software Engineering Manager and will responsible for the development and design of our clients products and services.
Develop core technologies including:
- Batch data processing
- End user APIs in various languages
- Cloud services
- Data entry systems in .NET web technologies
- Assisting other team members in their understanding of technologies and products.
- Contribute to open source repositories via Git and associated packages
- Monitor on-line forums (like GitHub issues)
- Produce one article a month on a technical subject agreed with colleagues
- Provide support to customers
- Analytical approach to agreeing requirements.
- Ability to manage complex tasks without continued reference to superiors or customers.
- Determination to succeed in short timeframes with complex tasks.
- 5 years software development experience ideally in web environment.
- A development background using C/C++, Python, Perl, C#, Java and PHP web technologies.
- Experience with Go Language would advantageous
- Experience of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- High volume web site development with demonstrations available.
- Authoring and signing off detailed requirements documents.
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £40,000-45,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 10% annual bonus, company pension, flexible working and 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.