2nd Line IT Service Desk Analyst / Team Lead
- Bristol + remote, South West
- Posted 4th January 2021
- £28,000 to 32,000
- Ref: rcsl401
2nd Line IT Service Desk Analyst / Team Lead required by market leading, award winning professional services organisation based in Central Bristol (10 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station). The 2nd Line IT Service Desk Analyst / Team Lead will need to come from a hands on support background with the ability to lead a small team of 4 1st Line IT Service Desk Analysts.
The main purpose of the 2nd Line IT Service Desk Analyst / Team Lead is the provision of IT Support to our client which includes line management, incident management, call handling, problem management and communication with the 3rd line team. The successful candidate will have a strong hands on support background across deskside, telephone, video and email across a Microsoft technology environment.
You will also provide line management for a small number of 1st Line IT Service Desk Analysts to ensure that all IT related issues are dealt with efficiently and expediently. You will act as mentor and coach, ensuring that the skill and knowledge of each team member is maintained and extended.
- At least four years' experience working within a professional and busy IT Service desk.
- At least 12-18 months experience in a team lead or managerial position
- Immaculate customer service skills, telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to Lead and manage a small team of Service Desk Analysts
- Working experience of ITIL and ISO270001.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology, ideally including: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows (7, 10), Microsoft Office (2003, 2010, 2013, 365) and Telephony Systems including Mitel, NuPoint and/or Redbox.
This role comes with a fantastic opportunity to progress yourself up the IT Support Ladder. The successful candidate will earn a starting salary of £28,000-32,000 p/a depending on experience, company pension, 25 days holiday, PHC, dental and travel insurance to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.