Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Benefits Account Manager
Cheltenham, hybrid working.
Artis HR are working with a professional and employee-led financial services organisation in the search for a new Benefits Account Manager to join the team.
For this role, we’re looking for someone with experience within
the financial services and specifically within employee benefits (such as group risk, healthcare, flex benefits, etc).
In this role, you’ll support the Employer Consulting team to service, manage, assess, and renew client’s employee benefit policies. This role has a large element of technical understanding and will give you superb exposure to become even more of an employee benefit subject matter expert than you already are!
This role has a consultancy and an operational support element, outlined as below:
* The Consultancy Support role in the Employer Consulting team helps their Line Managers, Consultants and Client Relationship Managers (CRMs). Work requests carried out are in relation to defined contribution pension arrangements, health and protection policies and flexible benefit platforms – broadly all issues relating to Workplace Pensions and Benefits
* The Operations Support role is vital to the ongoing compliance for all clients across various business areas. A key aspect of the role is to ensure all internal databases and systems are controlled and continuously maintained while checking that all engagement documentation, fee agreements and terms of business are in date. You will also be responsible for setting up new clients and ensuring Anti Money Laundering requirements have been met, as well as getting involved in a variety of Operational projects.
This position is ideal for someone that has been working in a client-facing benefit support/benefit account management role and is looking to further their knowledge and expertise.
In return, you’ll join a fun and vibrant team that offers hybrid working and wholesome benefit package.
Skills and Experience:
– Experience within a client-facing benefit support or management role
– Strong communication skills (on the phone, email, face to face).
– Able to work and contribute as part of a team.
– Experience of working with a CRM tool.
– Highly organised and able to manage time efficiently.
– Customer focused and highly professional.
– Can prioritisation and work to deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this varied and challenging role and want to be part of a fun team, please submit your CV to Charlotte at Artis.
A globally experienced recruiter, with 10+ years of knowledge and expertise across attraction, engagement, and business partnering. Working across the Permanent, Interim & Contract market, with a particular focus on Bristol and the South West, we support organisations from early start-up stage to large stock-listed clients. As a HR Recruitment specialist, I look after roles across: Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Reward and Benefits, and generalist HR positions.