Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Artis Recruitment are currently supporting an exciting high growth technology business in Wiltshire with the recruitment of an interim Talent Development Consultant for an initial 6 month period. The role is hybrid with occasional meetings at 2 offices along the M4 and London.
About the role:
A truly global business, looking to develop talent Development and Management best practice across multiple global regions.
As part of their exciting plans, the Learning team are taking a fresh look at how they support the business to be more proactive and at the forefront of change. Their customer base is growing and they are ramping up to meet those demands by adding value to the business through engagement and strategic input.
This project led role will support a global network of specialists who focus on the development of leaders, specialists and executives alike. You will be responsible for both identifying opportunities to design and deliver programmes, supporting the existing regional teams.
* Managing the planning, design and delivery of people development programmes.
* Effectively collaborating with stakeholders, colleagues and the wider Talent and Learning Team to ensure fit-for-purpose and innovative development opportunities.
* Delivering existing company Talent Programmes in relation to Leadership Development and behavioural programmes
* Delivering a consistent approach to assessing behavioural skills and competencies.
* Evaluating the effectiveness of people and manager programmes and evaluate its impact in terms of the organisational benefits.
* Supporting interactions with managers and their teams. Acting as an expert to answer the queries about the graduate, people and manager products and practices.
* Embedding best practice and latest thinking into graduate, people and manager development. Ensuring new methodology and thinking are supporting training design and delivery.
You will be immediately available, with a a broad and wide ranging Talent, Leadership and Learning consultancy background, able to adapt your styles readily and work with a diverse range of stakeholders.