Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Artis Procurement is pleased to be working with this established organisation who are looking to recruit an instinctive Procurement Assistant to join a growing and supportive team.
In the role of Procurement Assistant, you will be providing essential support in a number of areas, including:
Procurement Assistant Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with procurement team to identify suppliers, negotiate contracts, and manage vendor relationships.
* Conduct market research to identify new suppliers and evaluate existing ones.
* Assist in the development of procurement strategies to optimise cost savings and quality.
* Track and analyse procurement data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
* Assist in the preparation and issuance of purchase orders and contracts.
* Monitor delivery schedules to ensure timely and accurate delivery of goods and services.
* Assist in the resolution of supplier issues and disputes.
* Maintain accurate records of procurement transactions and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Procurement Assistant Requirements:
* Previous experience in a procurement or supply chain role is desirable.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and procurement software applications.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of procurement best practices and industry standards.
* Working towards a qualification in procurement, supply chain management, or a related field is desirable.
This role will require you to be in the Bristol office 2 days a week.
For full information regarding the Procurement Assistant role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV ahead of a conversation.