Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Artis Procurement and Supply Chain is please to be supporting this leading business looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to help deliver the future procurement strategy. The role will lead a team, managing the end to end procurement process, including sourcing and supplier relationship management. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large business and help to define future strategy.
Procurement Manager Responsibility’s…
* Implement global Procurement strategy focusing on quality, cost and delivery.
* Proactively analyse spend data and contractual T&C’s.
* Develop, measure and monitor KPI’s, Supply Level Agreements and continuous improvement.
* Assist the business in driving robust demand management practices to deliver the best possible outcomes for cost, quality, delivery.
* Drive cost reduction opportunities; understand total cost of ownership and work with key suppliers to implement value-add initiatives.
* Identify and deliver commercial best practices and synergy benefits through effective collaboration.
* Negotiating complex contracts and ensure the maintenance and timely execution, contract pipeline within remit.
* Provide transparency, reporting and KPI’s (OTIF, Stock Turn, Margin, Quality / Non Conformance) to monitor the purchasing department’s value and control.
* Act as a true business partner in managing stakeholder relations at all levels including senior stakeholders.
Procurement Manager Experience…
* Demonstrable experience in procurement/commercial specifically within manufacturing.
* Experienced contracts negotiator who challenges the business requirements.
* Experienced in strategic sourcing and supplier management.
* Strong Indirect and Direct Procurement experience across multiple categories.
* MCIPS qualified or studying towards (or equivalent).
Benefits include, excellent salary and pension, bonus, Car or Car Allowance, 25 days holiday, private health care, and a long list of flexible benefits. Due to the nature of this role there will be significant travel to their sites in France.