Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
My client is part of a larger FMCG group that is going through a period of change and restructure. As such they’re looking to recruit a Senior Purchasing Manager to lead a small team and manage the supply partners and all associated replenishment activities.
Senior Purchasing Manager responsibilities:
* Lead and coach the purchasing team, introduce best in class purchasing procedures.
* Implement global Supply Chain strategy focusing on quality, cost and delivery.
* Manage supplier relationships and performance, identify potential Supply Chain risks and establish robust mitigation plans.
* Set up and manage the supplier evaluation process, including pre-qualification, audits and business reviews.
* Establish and maintain optimum inventory stock levels ensuring high levels of availability and regular stock turn.
* Provide transparency, reporting and KPI’s (OTIF, Stock Turn, Margin, Quality / Non Conformance) to monitor the purchasing department’s value and control.
Senior Purchasing Manager experience:
* Strong level of purchasing and materials planning experience preferably in Distribution or FMCG.
* Excellent reporting and analytical skills, good understanding of MRP principles
* Proven management experience leading a small team.
* Proficient stakeholder manager and negotiator.
* Ideally CIPS and or Project Management qualification or equivalent.
Benefits include, excellent salary and pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, private health care, and a long list of flexible benefits.