Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
The Contact Centre Management Information (MI) Manager will support the improvement of operational, business performance through the accurate and timely preparation of data into management information reports. This role will work with a variety of different stakeholders to develop the relevant data reports and explain, assess and improve performance.
MI Manager duties & responsibility’s…
* Responsible for the oversight of all data extraction and reporting activities across the customer contact operation.
* Producing insightful MI reports on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to agreed timetable.
* Working closely with senior stakeholders, drive the continuing improvement of the reporting capability, ensuring that processes and procedures align with overall business objectives.
* Undertake a continual review of reporting to ensure they meet the requirements of the key stakeholders.
* Lead the design and build of MI reports as requested by the customer operation.
* Embrace and encourage the use of technology to deliver MI in the most effective ways.
* Identify, analyse and interpret trends and patterns in complex data systems and reports.
* Ensure data integrity across the suite of MI produced.
* Manage the relationship between MI and key stakeholders ensuring the team meets the demands of the business.
* Passionate about data and reporting, able to extract data from different sources and communicate in an efficient and effective manner.
* Self-motivated, self-starter who will work well under pressure.
* Good communication and negotiation skills.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Experience of working to deadlines and prioritising work in an exceptionally dynamic environment.
* Passionate about data and insight.
* Excellent knowledge Microsoft Excel, Power BI and understanding of a contact centre operations Oracle is preferable background is essential.
The MI Manager benefits include, excellent salary and pension, 30 days holiday, gym membership, clear career development plan and much more. The role offers hybrid working, so you would be required to be in the office 3 days a week.
Artis Customer Contact is excited to be working with this established organisation again and due to a business restructure, I have been asked to recruit a Head of Resource Planning to lead their high performing operational resource planning team. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive future workforce strategy and take the department to a new level of operational excellence through expertise and inspirational leadership.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Director, you will oversee the strategic resource planning for the customer contact within a multi-site, multi-skilled, and mutli-channel operation, leading on the understanding and utilisation of the workforce management platform.
You will proactively build and maintain engaging relationships with stakeholders across the business, successfully translating business strategy into clear, tangible deliverables optimising the planning function and customer and colleague experience.
Leading your team in producing robust, reliable resource planning models for voice, chat and face to face contact, the accuracy of these models are pivotal in resourcing the business to achieve our customer, colleague and business objectives.
Head of Resource Planning responsibilities…
* Leading the ongoing review of accurate staffing against plan, identifying and delivering efficiencies, meeting established demand and achieving KPI’s by removing barriers whilst maintaining positive relationship with the rest of the business.
* Using innovation, you will lead the implementation of resourcing and forecasting initiatives Ensure that all forecasts and resource proposals are deployed with maximum insight, and appropriate actions are taken to minimise risks to target service levels and/or budget.
* Spotting opportunities and driving improvements in the resource model, and related processes, throughout the planning cycle to improve SLA’s, reduce costs and provide increased flexibility with clear, tangible deliverables.
* Collaborate with stakeholders and Business Partners to ensure the accurate delivery of forecasting and resource models, adapting to changes in contact arrival patterns, contact channel shifts and changes to marketing forecasts.
Head of Resource Planning experience…
* Extensive experience in a Senior Resource Planning Manager role within a multi-skilled, multi-channel environment with multi-site responsibility.
* Experience in leading, engaging, developing and motivating a resource planning team to deliver outstanding results.
* Strong technical background in using MS packages and WFM technology.
* Stakeholder management experience with the ability to collaborate with, negotiate and influence others.
* Strong analytical and insight skills.
Benefits include, excellent salary and pension, car or car allowance, 30 days holiday, health care, share scheme and a long list of flexible benefits. The role offers hybrid and flexible working, so you will be required to be in the Bristol offices once a week however with office across the country, there is flexibility to work out of one of their other locations.
Artis Customer Contact are pleased to be working with this expanding SME business, supporting them in their search for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Team Leader to lead and inspire their telesales team.
Sales Team Leader Responsibilities…
Sales Team Leader Experience…
If you are a results-driven and experienced Telesales Team Leader looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply.