Procurement Consultant (Interim)
- Bristol & Remote based.,
- Posted 20th May 2021
- £600-£700 per day | Outside IR35 | 6-Month Contract
- Ref: PROCCONPB32655
Artis Procurement are pleased to be working with this professional services industry leader who are looking to recruit an experienced Interim Procurement Consultant. This role is focused on supporting the organisation in all aspects of indirect Procurement. Working with the Head of Finance, you will review the supplier, onboarding process and policies ensuring they are using procurement best practices, to maximise benefits and deliver returns.
You will be required to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels and work on a cross functional basis to deliver end to end sourcing best practice. Contract management is a key part of this role, ensuring all Contracts are fit for purpose meeting terms and limiting risks and liabilities to the company.
- Provide procurement expertise, ensuring supplier terms are fit for purpose.
- Identify key spend areas of opportunity, support the development of a Procurement strategy.
- Review compliance with central agreements.
- Support the business by providing professional procurement advice and support for business development opportunities.
- Review the Procurement Policies and Procedures ensuring adherence, from supplier selection, tender formats, specifications, analysis, signoffs, brief outs and supply agreements.
- Strong Stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing IT, HR Legal and Marketing procurement category.
- Good operational IT knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- MCIPS qualified.
£650 per day, Outside IR35, 6-Month Contract
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV ahead of a conversation.
Artis Procurement is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Merchandising professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.