Adobe Platform Specialist
- Bristol + remote, South West
- Posted 17th November 2020
- $45,000 to £50,000 + Bonus
- Ref: rca1711
Adobe Platform Specialist required by market leading, award winning professional services organisation based in Bristol. This role will initially be on a remote basis moving more towards the office in the next 6 months.
This is a new role to our client reporting directly into the head of department. You will work extensively with our clients new Adobe Technology Platforms when delivering new marketing initiatives to our clients customers.
The Adobe Platform Specialist will support the delivery of marketing solutions to our clients customers utilising the Adobe stack of Analytics, Campaign and Target, as well as back end data in Snowflake.
- To developer custom solutions to meet business requirements
- Design and documentation of solution implementation including assumptions
- Estimating effort and duration to deliver components of the end to end solutions
- Making sure solution design is scalable and is designed with the lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Responsible for delivering high quality work in line with specifications and time estimates
- Unit Testing
- End to End Testing of solution components
Skills and qualifications
- Experience with working across Adobe Platforms (All or most of the following)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Creative Manager
- Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Target
- Photoshop / Illustrator
- A previous background in marketing or customer management solutions
- A background in analysing data and building efficient high-performance solutions
- Website analysis
- Relational databases
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary to £50,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes an 8-10% annual bonus, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday, free on-site parking plus a range of other flexible employee benefits to choose from.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.