Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Business Development Co Ordinator
FTSE 100, Multi-Site Business
Bristol . Hybrid/Flexible 3 days in office
£28k plus bonus and benefits
Are you a customer service professional, PA or administrator, feeling underutilised and uninspired ? Do you want to flex your ability to communicate and engage as well as showcase your organisation super-powers?
Do you dream of working for an organisation that has equity and inclusion at it’s heart and where you will be working in a fast-paced environment that will offer you variety, satisfaction as well as progression?
Artis Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a national FTSE 100 business that is driven by a values culture and 100% committed to fostering and maintaining wellbeing, inclusivity and sustainability, an organisation where the happiness of its employees, customers and stakeholders is paramount.
Want to know more?
They have asked us to find them a Business Development Co Ordinator who will work at the heart of their national commercial team.
This role is key to supporting their business development executives and the wider sales team to strengthen and nurture customer relationships, provide customer support as well as identifying potential growth and revenue opportunities. The role is front and centre of administrative support to the team and crucial to co-ordinating and monitoring the day-to day business development activities, tasks and projects.
You’ll get to create and conduct market research projects helping to identify new business development opportunities whilst supporting the management team with the implementation and coordination of business development projects.
What you’ll be doing
* Taking ownership of the creation and production of sales contracts whilst building and managing the sales contract database
* Qualifying leads to support sales appointments
* Booking, coordinating, and arranging sales meetings and appointments
* Providing ongoing administrative support to business development team and wider commercial team and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
* Working closely with the business development executives and the wider sales team and assisting in sales bookings and requests
* Supporting the sales team with reports where required
* Maintaining relevant information
* Great communication abilities and confident engaging with both internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent administrative and coordination skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team
* Ability to collate and analyse information and data
* An eye for detail
* Ability to manage tasks effectively, coordinate multiple activities simultaneously and focus on delivery and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
* Hybrid and flexible working (3 days a week in Bristol office)
* An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
* 25 days` paid holiday
* Shared Parental Leave
* Other perks including, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
If you are ready to work in an organisation that champions equal opportunities and is fully focussed on building inclusive teams, in a truly collaborative culture where you can be your authentic self then it could be time to have a conversation.