Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Business Development Executive. FTC 12 months
FTSE 100, Multi-Site Business
Bristol . Hybrid/Flexible 3 days in office
£28k plus bonus and benefits
Are you a feeling flat and uninspired in your current role ? Do you want to flex your sales skills as well as to showcase your business development super-powers in FST 100 business with an international clientele?
Do you dream of working for an organisation that has equity and inclusion at its core and where you will be working in a fast-paced environment that will offer you variety, satisfaction and diversity?
Artis Recruitment are proud to be partnering with an exceptionally, rapidly developing business that is driven by a values culture and is 100% committed to fostering and maintaining wellbeing, inclusivity and sustainability, where the happiness of its employees, customers and stakeholders is front and centre.
Want to know more?
They have asked us to find them a Business Development Executive who will work in the heart of their national commercial team, initially, on a 12 month basis, to be an integral part of the business development team, working collaboratively to deliver strong sales and customer service to customers based in the UK and internationally.
The role will be responsible for generating new business and contributing growth through direct sales activities, identifying new business opportunities and pursuing leads.
What you’ll be doing
* Sourcing new client opportunities and managing and developing existing business relationships
* Driving new and existing business development and revenue generating opportunities
* Fostering relationships with both corporate and individual clients.
* Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with support functions and third-party suppliers
* Great communicator with a flair for influencing and engaging with people at any level
* Ability to build relationships internally and externally
* Ability to create a `best practice’ sales approach
* Comfortable working at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
* Good time management
* Experience of working within a proactive sales environment
* Self-motivated and comfortable using your initiative
What’s in it for you?
* Hybrid and flexible working (3 days a week in Bristol office)
* An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
* 25 days` paid holiday
* Other perks including, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
If you are ready to work in an organisation that champions equal opportunities and is fully focussed on building inclusive teams, in a truly collaborative culture where you can be your authentic self, then it could be time to have a conversation.