Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Highly Competitive Salary + benefits and 25+ days holiday
Are you looking for a role in an organisation that is fast paced, fast growing and forward thinking with a fully flexible/hybrid working approach, where there is a focus on empowering the careers and supporting the quality of life of their employees?
Our client is a leading UK law firm, advisors to many of the UK’s most innovative businesses. With local, national and international reach, they employ over 1,000 people in offices across the UK and in a network of partner firms across Europe, India and the US.
They have asked Artis Recruitment to find them a Campaign Executive.
You will be an instrumental part of the Business Development & Marketing team who drive brand awareness to source and win new business as well as delivering for existing clients.
· Support the campaign managers with campaign delivery
· Campaign management and delivering campaigns to time and budget.
· Identifying hot topics / emerging business issues and working across teams to develop angles
· Manage and create compelling content
· Designing and implementing email marketing campaigns.
· Assisting with in-person and virtual events.
· Providing executive support to the wider marketing communications team
Your Skills and Experience
· Two years or more B2B communications and campaigns experience.
· Excellent project management and campaign management skills.
· Strong research, writing, producing, and editing skills using various media
· A thorough understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a business audience.
· Proficient in digital marketing platforms and CRM.
· The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists and handle media enquiries.
· A genuine interest in a broad range of business topics that affect the business and it’s clients
What’s in it for you ?
A highly competitive salary
Access to an extensive range of benefits via a flexible benefits scheme
25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days based upon service)
Private medical insurance.