Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Artis Customer Contact are pleased to be working with a UK market leader, who have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. This is a new and exciting opportunity for Team Manager to join and take control of a growing contact centre team for well established business in the Bristol area. You will initially be responsible for a team of 10 customer sales & service advisors with a scope to build the team.
The job of the contact centre team Manager is a highly focused position to ensure a service -oriented and professional working environment by supervising the performance of team members and executing necessary actions for their motivation when required. The critical aspect of the role is to drive yourself and the team to achieve targets and grow the operation and team size.
Contact Centre Team Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Motivating and inspiring the team to surpass their performance potential.
* Improving the team and facilitating the communication among the members of team.
* Exceeding and meeting departmental objectives, including quality and conversion targets.
* Creating sense of ownership within the employees and resolving employee issues, if any.
* Encouraging, supporting, and motivating actively one’s peer team.
* Looking constantly for development as well as continuous improvement for the entire team.
* Monitoring, organising, and coaching team on a day ¬to¬day basis.
* Communicating the company’s purpose, core values, vision to the front employees.
* Ensuring that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed.
* Handling escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary.
* Facilitating cross¬-functional communication within employees for improved working condition.
* Carrying out team meetings and actively participating in the monthly and weekly meetings.
* Documenting general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to truly put their mark on an operation and in return be given the opportunity, support and encouragement to develop your own career further.