Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Our client is currently looking for a Finance Assistant on a Fixed Term Contract. This contract will end in March 2024 and is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is immediately available.
* Delivering timely, accurate, consistent and relevant financial information for both internal and external reporting.
* Undertaking day-to-day transactions with the sales or purchase ledger cycles
* Supporting tasks to complete the year end audit.
* Reviewing balance sheet accounts regularly to ensure accuracy.
* Providing information that is clear for the target audience, whether financial, non-financial, external regulator or statutory auditor.
* Committed to process improvement.
* AAT/Part qualified accountant/PL or SL experience
* Able to adjust to new business environments, be a fast learner and work with a broad range of staff in a wide ranging business and culture.
* Committed to process improvement, analysing processes and driving change where required.
* Limited experience of financial planning in a complex business environment.
* Some knowledge of statutory reporting and of UK and International Financial Reporting Standards.
If you’ve had some previous experience in a finance team are immediately available please feel free to apply or get in touch for more information.