Artis HR are delighted to be retained by an exciting FTSE 100 organisation to support the appointment of their Group People Director.
As a key member of their Executive Board, you will be central in evolving the 3-5 year people strategy in line with the broader business commercial growth strategy.
The Group are in a strong position, as a recognised brand and market leader in a rapidly growing and under sector, with opportunities to continue the substantial growth they have experienced in the last 25 years
The role will sit on the Executive Board leading the business and report directly into the CEO, and as such the successful candidate will be comfortable challenging the status quo in a productive way and bring a ‘different way of thinking’ to a team that has worked closely for a number of years.
- Leading a successful, engaged and high performing People of 25.
- Providing a close, insightful and trusted partnership to the CEO and other executive team members.
- Own and manage the budget and development of the People function and the Group People strategy.
- Preparation, presentation and participation at Remco and other relevant Group Board committees.
- Lead the ongoing commitment to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion across the organisation and the wider sector.
- Ensure the ongoing commitment to maintaining and developing high levels of employee engagement at all levels across the organisation.
- Oversee the ongoing development of the Group TA, L&D and Talent Management, Reward and Benefits strategies.
These responsibilities collectively contribute to the Group People Director’s role, aligning the workforce with the organisation’s strategic goals, fostering a positive, fun, committed workplace culture.
- Previous People/ HR Director level experience at Group level within a large scale, multi-site, operational focused and driven business. This may for example be retail, FMCG, Service or Hospitality.
- Have an ability to work with pace, in an evolving, positively changed focused business.
- A proven track record building, leading and motivating teams: maintaining focus on key priorities, providing clear direction, delegates, actively communicates and coaches – a committed mentor, people developer and team builder.
- Be viewed as a respected leader by your peers, direct reports, and executive management.
- Analytical and able to make informed decisions based on experience and sound instincts.
- Maintain a natural passion for results: The ability to find creative solutions and generate results, a strong sense of urgency and the ability to infuse that in others.
- Successfully work effectively across multiple levels of an organisation and building successful cross functional relationships partnerships.
- Able to establish clear expectations, set objectives and bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a quick moving and change-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to work within a diverse team.
The full package is commensurate with that of a FTSE 100 Group People Director role,
- 100% Bonus
- 100% LTIP
- Car Allowance
To obtain a full candidate application pack and further information please apply with a copy of your current CV.
Apply for this role:
Huw has over 20 years experience recruiting withing the HR and Communications industry, bringing a wealth of experience and an impressive permanent and interim network across the UK and Northern Europe.
Connect on LinkedIn