Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Artis Customer Contact is excited to be working with this established organisation again and due to a business restructure, I have been asked to recruit a Head of Resource Planning to lead their high performing operational resource planning team. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive future workforce strategy and take the department to a new level of operational excellence through expertise and inspirational leadership.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Director, you will oversee the strategic resource planning for the customer contact within a multi-site, multi-skilled, and mutli-channel operation, leading on the understanding and utilisation of the workforce management platform.
You will proactively build and maintain engaging relationships with stakeholders across the business, successfully translating business strategy into clear, tangible deliverables optimising the planning function and customer and colleague experience.
Leading your team in producing robust, reliable resource planning models for voice, chat and face to face contact, the accuracy of these models are pivotal in resourcing the business to achieve our customer, colleague and business objectives.
Head of Resource Planning responsibilities…
* Leading the ongoing review of accurate staffing against plan, identifying and delivering efficiencies, meeting established demand and achieving KPI’s by removing barriers whilst maintaining positive relationship with the rest of the business.
* Using innovation, you will lead the implementation of resourcing and forecasting initiatives Ensure that all forecasts and resource proposals are deployed with maximum insight, and appropriate actions are taken to minimise risks to target service levels and/or budget.
* Spotting opportunities and driving improvements in the resource model, and related processes, throughout the planning cycle to improve SLA’s, reduce costs and provide increased flexibility with clear, tangible deliverables.
* Collaborate with stakeholders and Business Partners to ensure the accurate delivery of forecasting and resource models, adapting to changes in contact arrival patterns, contact channel shifts and changes to marketing forecasts.
Head of Resource Planning experience…
* Extensive experience in a Senior Resource Planning Manager role within a multi-skilled, multi-channel environment with multi-site responsibility.
* Experience in leading, engaging, developing and motivating a resource planning team to deliver outstanding results.
* Strong technical background in using MS packages and WFM technology.
* Stakeholder management experience with the ability to collaborate with, negotiate and influence others.
* Strong analytical and insight skills.
Benefits include, excellent salary and pension, car or car allowance, 30 days holiday, health care, share scheme and a long list of flexible benefits. The role offers hybrid and flexible working, so you will be required to be in the Bristol offices once a week however with office across the country, there is flexibility to work out of one of their other locations.