Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Internal Communications Executive 12 month FTC
Highly Competitive Salary + benefits and 25+ days holiday
Are you looking for an opportunity in an organisation that is fast paced, fast growing and forward thinking with a fully flexible/hybrid working approach, where there is a focus on empowering the careers and supporting the quality of life of their employees?
Our client is a leading UK law firm, advisors to many of the UK’s most innovative businesses. With local, national and international reach, they employ over 1,000 people in offices across the UK and in a network of partner firms across Europe, India and the US.
They have asked Artis Recruitment to find them an Internal Communications Executive to cover maternity leave.
You will be an instrumental part of the Business Development & Marketing team who drive brand awareness to source and win new business as well as delivering for existing clients.
* Lead and manage an editorial communications grid that plots in a balance of news across the month.
* Daily publishing of news, video, imagery and hub sites on Microsoft SharePoint Online
* Creating a weekly newsletter that summarises internal news and activity.
* Working with a variety of stakeholders and supporting their business needs by creating high-level communications plans and content to help raise internal profile.
* Working hand in hand with the digital and PR teams
* Help to support the roll out of change programmes.
Your Skills and Experience
* Preferably two years + communications experience within a corporate environment.
* A confident and persuasive communicator who can adapt their style for different channels and audiences.
* Able to research, write, produce and edit great content.
* Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
* A creative mind-set matched with an ability to deliver new initiatives in a complex corporate environment.
* Action-orientated and self-motivated.
* Experience with Microsoft 365, including SharePoint / Yammer or Viva Engage a bonus.
What’s in it for you ?
* A highly competitive salary
* Access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme
* 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days based upon service)