Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Sales and Marketing Executive
Highly Competitive Salary + benefits and 25+ days holiday
Are you a Business Development, Sales, Comms or Marketing Assistant or Junior Executive who feels like they are treading water in their current company?
Do you want to flex your creativity and drive in an environment that will both excite and support you and where the grass will never grow under your feet?
Our client is not only a multi award winning, industry leader who are growing at a rapid rate with offices throughout the UK and globally but also have employee happiness and wellbeing at their core!
They have asked us to find them a Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their vibrant Business Development Team.
Here you will have a platform to showcase and deliver market-leading sales and marketing activities across some of the most interesting and innovative industry sectors.
What you’ll be doing
* Helping to deliver engaging sales and marketing campaigns.
* Creating creative content and communications across a diverse audience across a variety of sectors
* Supporting the design and orchestration of industry events and shows both in house and externally.
* Networking with external stakeholders to identify and develop suitable sponsorship opportunities.
* Collaborating with the Press Office to produce engaging digital content and communications.
Your Skills and Experience
* Marketing, Communications, or Business Development experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
* Enthusiastic, pro-active and outgoing.
* Good creative writing ability with a sharp eye for detail.
* Experience working with CRM systems, email marketing platforms or similar Marketing technologies.
* The desire and drive to learn, develop and progress.
What’s in it for you?
* Flexible/Hybrid working patterns.
* Clear career progression
* Professional development and training
* A highly competitive salary with annual pay review
* Access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme
* 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days based upon service)
* Private medical insurance.