Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Up to £37k DOE + bonus & benefits and 25+ days holiday
Are you looking for a role in an organisation that is fast paced, fast growing and forward thinking with a fully flexible/hybrid working approach, where there is a focus on empowering the careers and supporting the quality of life of their employees?
Our client is an award-winning professional services organisation with national and international reach.
They have asked Artis Recruitment to find them a Marketing Executive to join their dynamic Business Development & Marketing team who drive brand awareness to source and win new business as well as delivering for existing clients.
* Support the campaign managers with campaign delivery
* Campaign management and delivering campaigns to time and budget.
* Identifying hot topics / emerging business issues and working across teams to develop angles
* Manage and create compelling content
* Designing and implementing email marketing campaigns.
* Assisting with in-person and virtual events.
* Providing executive support to the wider marketing communications team
Your Skills and Experience
* Two years or more B2B communications and campaigns experience.
* Excellent project management and campaign management skills.
* Strong research, writing, producing, and editing skills using various media
* A thorough understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a business audience.
* Proficient in digital marketing platforms and CRM.
* The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists and handle media enquiries.
* A genuine interest in a broad range of business topics that affect the business and it’s clients
What’s in it for you ?
* A highly competitive salary with annual pay review
* Generous bonus
* Access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme
* 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days based upon service)
* Private medical insurance.
* Clear career path
* Professional development and training