Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Product Marketing Manager. B2B SaaS
Reading -Hybrid 2 day a week.
Up to £65k DOE plus benefits and perks.
Are you a B2B SaaS Marketer who is itching to showcase the full scope of your product marketing prowess and see it’ real impact in a company that will support you and give you the autonomy to shine?
Artis Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK’s market leading software companies who are currently blazing a trail in their specialist field and growing at a rapid rate of knots.
They have asked us to find them a Product Marketing Manager to help to scale the business to even greater heights.
You will have the opportunity to flex both your creative and strategic muscles and take the lead on messaging, content, product updates and sales enablement and be a crucial part of the serious growth ambitions that are on the horizon for this organisation.
More about the role
* Developing GTM strategies and plans for new and emerging markets sectors.
* Product positioning and messaging.
* Ownership of the content marketing strategy inhouse and externally.
* Working with Sales to develop and improve sales enablement tools.
* Partner enablement: supporting an expanding partner network by developing suitable enablement tools.
* Customer marketing
* Product feedback-sharing market or customer feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
What you will bring to the table
* 3-5 years’ product marketing exposure/experience in B2B SaaS.
* Comfortable working within a fast-paced, scale-up environment
* Confident taking a lead on projects.
* First class communication skills.
* A great eye for detail
* Strategic mindset but also willing to be ” hands on”.
* Confident working with a range of stakeholders across a business and customer base.
What’s in it for you?
* A great salary-up to £65k DOE
* Contributory pension.
* Private medical and dental insurance
* 25 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
* Life Insurance
If this sounds like the kind of company where you can see yourself thriving and you want to be part of a dynamic and supportive culture then get in touch with your CV so I tell you even more about what this opportunity could hold for you!