Success! Senior Recruitment – Customer Contact
February 26, 2023
Senior Marketing Executive
Flexible/Hybrid Working.2 days a week in office.
£37-40k + 10% bonus, benefits, and 25+ days holiday
Are you a Business Development, Sales, Comms or Marketing Executive who feels like they are treading water in their current company?
Do you want to showcase your creativity and drive in an environment that will both stimulate and support you and where the grass will never grow under your feet?
Our client is not only a multi award winning, industry leader who are growing at a rapid rate with offices throughout the UK and globally but also have employee happiness and wellbeing at their core!
They have asked us to find them a Senior Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their vibrant Business Development Team.
Here you will have a real platform to showcase and deliver market-leading sales and marketing activities across one of the company’s fastest growing sectors.
The role will involve providing day-to-day, hands-on marketing and sales enablement support for a niche industry sector, providing marketing and BD assistance for a wide range of senior stakeholders across all UK offices to drive business development initiatives.
What you’ll be doing
* Implementing of strategic marketing plans to support sector-specific, national growth.
* Ideating and executing proposals and presentations to support new sales opportunities.
* Maintaining a library of pitch precedent material to support effective bids activity
* Ownership of marketing budgets for the sector
* Supporting the creation and progression of pipelines for targeting new clients and identifying opportunities to cross-sell services to existing clients.
What You’ll Bring
* Marketing, Communications, or Business Development experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
* Enthusiasm, drive and dynamism
* Good creative writing ability with a sharp eye for detail.
* Experience working with CRM systems, email marketing platforms or similar Marketing technologies.
* A desire to learn, develop and progress.
What’s in it for you?
* Flexible/Hybrid working patterns.
* 10% bonus
* Clear career progression
* Professional development and training
* A highly competitive salary with annual pay review
* Access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme
* 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days based upon service)
* Private medica/dentall insurance.