Technical Support Engineer required by market leading, award winning, FinTech organisation based in Bristol. The successful Technical Support Engineer will join a small but growing team who are responsible for supporting 1000+ users across 5 sites in the UK. The role will require technical support to 3rd line.
Our client needs a passionate Technical Support Engineer to provide technical support to our internal staff and customers to resolve escalated issues across a number of products and services. You will identify our users and customers’ needs through troubleshooting, resolve their problems and deliver an outstanding service which goes above and beyond.
- Provide technical support to our customers, performing deskside and remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques.
- Provide support, guidance and build positive relationships with users and customers.
- Take ownership of any challenges through to resolution.
- Build an excellent knowledge base of our clients systems and products
- Proven experience in a similar technical or customer support environment
- A passion for understanding how things work.
- Troubleshooting calls and via deskside, using your initiative getting to the bottom of customers issues.
- Self-motivation and able to work as part of a team.
- Proactivity with the ability to anticipate and resolve issues.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Have confidence when being confronted with new systems/tech and enjoy the challenge of building knowledge of new products and services.
- The ability to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Possess excellent communication skills, maintaining composure and customer focus.
- Support cloud and bespoke applications, including G Suite for Enterprise, Office 365, and various internal systems
- Provide Audio/Video conference support for onsite/offsite presentations, events, and meetings.
- Troubleshooting technical issues across Windows Operating Systems, internal & external applications, and hardware (MAC experience is a nice to have)
- Contribute to various forms of documentation (Processes, Policies, Training Material, Quick Reference Guides, Knowledge base articles).
- G-Suite including Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, and Groups, Linux Environments, and AWS.
- In depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS (Windows 7, 8 & 10 is a bonus)
- Basic understanding of endpoint management and MDM technologies across Mac, PC, iOS, and Android environments.
This fantastic role comes with a salary range of £35,000-40,000 p/a. This is accompanied with a benefits package which includes up to £3,000 a year bonus (Based on individual performance), group life assurance, a company pension plan, multiple social clubs, communities, celebrations, social channels, free eye tests on-site fitness classes including yoga, boxing and HIIT, up to 30 days holiday, a dog-friendly office, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and hospitality and retail discounts.
Apply for this role: