Business Intelligence Developer required by market leading, professional services organisation based in Central Bristol. The successful candidate will be required to spend 2-3 days a week onsite with some flexibility.
The successful Business Intelligence Developer will produce innovative, user-friendly dashboards that convey meaningful and actionable results, and they are recognised as the data visualisation experts within our clients BI team. You will be involved in a wide variety of projects from across all areas of the business, using customer and competitor data and combining it to derive useful insight.
- Development and presentation of high-quality, aesthetically appealing Tableau dashboards to inform business decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather requirements and help drive business improvement.
- Scope, plan and delivery of end to end analytics projects.
- Supporting the Analytics Manager to improve data literacy across the business, providing help for analysts in various teams with their data visualisation.
- Work as part of multi-capability teams to deliver wider projects.
- Communicate effectively with data developers and ensure that requirements are reflected correctly in the data warehouse.
- Support the team in managing the Tableau Server.
Ideal Background of the BI Developer:
- Highly skilled in data visualisation and analytics tools to interrogate data and create insightful, actionable dashboards.
- Proven experience using Tableau, Power BI or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience of gathering stakeholder requirements and presenting technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to convey findings through effective data visualisation.
- Able to prioritise work, meet deadlines and ensure data is presented accurately and clearly.
- Experience in the full analytics project lifecycle, from requirements and design to hands-on delivery and support.
- Comfortable working as part of a multi-capability team for different projects.
- Passionate about data visualisation with a desire to learn and stay up to date with industry best practice.
- Able to work autonomously when provided with relevant tools and direction.
The Nice To Haves:
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Awareness of UX principles.
- Experience of using structured and unstructured data (e.g. data warehouse/data lake).
- A degree with a numerical element.
This fantastic role comes with a salary of £40,000-45,000 p/a and is accompanied with a 10% annual bonus, 25 days paid holiday, a flexible pension scheme, flexible working opportunities, shared Parental Leave – 18 weeks full pay, continued investment in your career, Bike to Work, discounts and many more.
Apply for this role: