DevOps Manager required by marketing leading global brand, based out of Bristol. The DevOps Manager will lead a team of DevOps Leads and specialists, to own and manage technical solutions to support various platforms.
- Leading a team of DevOps Leads and specialists, to own and manage technical solutions to support various platforms.
- Lead the strategy, technology roadmaps and processes across all platforms to drive understanding and collaboration.
- Working with Development Leads, Technical Architects, Security and Operations to ensure the right solutions are developed and implemented successfully.
- Working with cross-functional teams within a software practice ensuring that the work fed into, and processed through the development scrum teams is of the right technical quality.
- Experience in supporting and driving a DevOps culture and building out capability.
- Experience with various practices including CI, CD, Microservices, Infrastructure as Code, Security as Code and Monitoring/Logging and containerisation.
- Experience with multiple Cloud offerings and OS.
- Scaled Agile Framework experience or other Agile scaling approach.
- Previous team management experience.
- Previous professional experience with one or more programming languages.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
Nice To Haves:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience and/or Magento 2
- Knowledge of Java, Spring Framework and/or .NET
- Operational infrastructure experience
This great role comes with an annual salary to £(phone number removed) p/a and is accompanied with a 10% annual bonus, 27 days holiday, life assurance, pension scheme, product discount, gym membership and a subsidised cafe and restaurant.
Apply for this role: