IT Manager required by our manufacturing sector client based in Pembrokeshire. The successful IT Manager will have come from a strong service focused background and will take responsibility and management of our clients systems which includes infrastructure, hardware, and the end-to-end support of 200+ users. This is a brand-new role to the business and will enable to successful incumbent to put their own mark on the role.
- Responsible for the reliability and functionality of the full scope of the business
- Ensure data integrity by validating data sources, ensuring compliance with regular audits and data cleanse.
- Manage all aspects of IT in the business including infrastructure, hardware and support to end users.
- Support IS/IT/ Digital CAPEX projects from conception through to handover.
- Manage the relationship between the business and the central technical resources to ensure new releases and system enhancements continue to meet the evolving business needs of the business.
- Train and coach data providers to ensure consistent data quality requirements and best practices are met.
- Owns the area to manage planned service downtime to the site to ensure all IT infrastructure and services are being cared for.
- Provide support for servers and servers-based applications to maintain operations and ensure continuous un-interrupted service.
- A strong working knowledge of IT systems & processes.
- An understanding and knowledge of the CAPEX process would be advantageous.
- A team player with great communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels and translate highly technical IT concepts to non-IT people.
- Exposure to involvement in system related projects is an advantage.
- Previous experience of system integration projects.
- Previous experience within the manufacturing sector (Desirable)
This fantastic role comes with a basic salary of £40,000-50,000 p/a and is accompanied with a 5% annual bonus, a contributory pension, 25 days annual leave with the ability to earn 1 extra day per month, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and a Critical Illness scheme to name but a few.
Apply for this role: