Lead Salesforce Consultant required by market leading, professional services organisation based in Central Bristol. This is a hybrid role with 2 days a week onsite with flexibility.
The Lead Salesforce Consultant will provide technical leadership, guidance, and expertise in the development, implementation, and optimisation of the Salesforce platform (Predominantly CRM, Marketing Cloud and Field Service). This role ensures that the platform aligns with our clients objectives, is efficient, well run, and is equipped with the latest features and functionalities to support customers, operational and corporate teams.
The ideal candidate will be someone who possesses a blend of technical expertise, strategic thinking, and leadership acumen, who has the ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, both technical and non-technical. You will lead a small team of Junior Developers and will be directly involved in developing and expanding the current team.
- Provide hands on expertise in Salesforce and other systems.
- Collaborate with business owners to grasp organisational goals and formulate a strategic vision for the Platform.
- Work with the Portfolio office to prioritise opportunities for new application functionality, while aligning with our clients digital roadmap.
- Monitor and communicate Platform metrics. Partner with business owners to refine Platform usage.
- Work with Business Process owners to ensure that process maps are kept up to date and aligned to system enhancements/changes.
- Manage relationships with and track performance of Platform vendors. Ensure contractual terms and service agreements provide optimal value.
- Implement governance policies for Platform usage that will stand up to strict Audit scrutiny and adhere to relevant regulations.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication.
- Propose initiatives for new features. Seek opportunities to innovate and work across Platform leads and other stakeholders to ensure alignment. Provide leadership and development paths for Platform team members aligned to platform strategy.
- Significant Salesforce experience in Development, leading teams and maintaining Salesforce platform and/or other similar roles.
- Holding one or more of the following certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Field Service Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of large programs of work across multiple salesforce clouds.
- Must be a Salesforce SME with deep knowledge of the platform both technically and functionally.
- Experienced in dealing with vendors and third party suppliers.
- Strong track record of managing teams and building effective partnerships with peers.
- Proven experience of managing a 24/7 production environment
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in Salesforce application setup, configuration and administration.
- Expert in Agile methodologies.
- Track record of managing technology projects from design to build, test and implementation.
- Excellent communication skills.
This fantastic role comes with a salary of £70,000-80,000 p/a and is accompanied with a 10% annual bonus, 25 days paid holiday, a flexible pension scheme, flexible working opportunities, shared Parental Leave – 18 weeks full pay, continued investment in your career, Bike to Work, discounts and many more.
Apply for this role: