Oracle Fusion Lead required by market leading, professional services organisation based in Central Bristol. This is a hybrid role with 2 days a week onsite with flexibility.
The Oracle Fusion Lead will need to be an innovative leader and will join our clients dynamic Business Platforms Team. You will provide technical leadership, guidance, and expertise in the development, implementation, and optimisation of all applications which form part of the Finance platform.
- Ensures that the platform aligns with our clients objectives and is equipped with the latest features and functionalities to support the finance-related operations.
- Work in partnership with multiple stakeholders, both technical and non-technical and will collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with business owners to grasp organisational goals and formulate a strategic vision for the Platform.
- Prioritise opportunities for new application functionality, while aligning with the digital roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders to define the benefits case and owners in support of investment activity.
- Work with Business Process owners to ensure that process maps are kept up to date and aligned to system enhancements/changes.
- Identify opportunities for automation.
- Design efficient workflows that harness Platform capabilities.
- Manage relationships with and track performance of Platform vendors.
- Implement governance policies for Platform usage that will stand up to strict Audit scrutiny and adhere to relevant regulations and accounting standards.
- Develop strategies to drive user adoption.
- Foster strong relationships with Sponsors and business owners.
- Bridge the communication gap between technical and business teams.
- Oversee the technical design, development, deployment, and maintenance of the finance platform.
- Provide expertise in Fusion Financials and other systems that fall under the finance platforms remit.
- Demonstrable experience with Oracle Fusion applications, particularly Financials and Procurement.
- Proven hands-on experience with Oracle EPM tools such as Hyperion Planning, HFM, Essbase, and Smart View.
- Excellent leadership skills and experience in managing technical teams.
- Exceptional communication skills that translate complex technical details into business value, ensuring clarity and actionable insights.
- The acumen to serve as a bridge between IT and the business, translating technical capabilities into business opportunities.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Comprehensive understanding of Oracle Fusion security models.
- Practical knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and related cloud concepts.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating complex financial reports and dashboards.
- Strong background in database management, including design, tuning, and optimisation with SQL and PL/SQL.
This fantastic role comes with a salary of £70,000-75,000 p/a and is accompanied with a 10% annual bonus, 25 days paid holiday, a flexible pension scheme, flexible working opportunities, shared Parental Leave – 18 weeks full pay, continued investment in your career, Bike to Work, discounts and many more.
Apply for this role: