Salesforce Developer required by market leading, professional services organisation based in Cardiff. This is a hybrid role with 1-2 days a week onsite with flexibility.
The successful Salesforce Developer to take on a core strategic position within an expanding development team.
- Working closely with the current development team to complete product upgrades and refactoring work in line with client requirements and strategic changes.
- Work on a sprint cycle overseen by the Scrum Master and adopts a generally agile model of development.
- Assist with assessing the commercial impacts and mitigating risk of changes made as part of upgrades to a managed package.
- Work closely with the Product Strategy department with scoping and creating specifications for new changes.
- Work with version control tools such as GitHub/GitLab and review merge requests from Junior Developers as well as running pipelines between different development environments.
- Minimum 3-5 years commercial Salesforce development experience
- Data Modelling
- Asynchronous Apex
- Salesforce Sharing
- GIT/VSC (or similar version control system)
- Salesforce Experiences
- REST API
- Python Programming
- Managed Packages
This fantastic role comes with a salary of £50,000-75,000 p/a (Depending on experience) and is accompanied with a 12.5% annual bonus, 25 days paid holiday, a flexible pension scheme, flexible working opportunities, childcare vouchers, 6 months maternity leave, continued investment in your career, Bike to Work, discounts and many more.
Apply for this role: