IT Service Desk Team Lead required by our market leading, professional services organisation. This is a hybrid role with 2 days a week onsite with flexibility.
The successful IT Service Desk Team Lead will lead a team of 5 IT Service Desk Analyst’s and will involve hands on 2nd line support. You will offer support and advice to enable the team to deliver a high quality service to 1500+ end-users. You will provide technical and behavioural mentorship to junior team members, manage escalated queries, investigate root cause, prioritise calls and ensure timely resolutions, whilst continually looking to improve service provision and efficiency.
- Strong technical leadership, both in terms of service and technical delivery, ensuring that activities are completed when required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Act as escalation point to the other Service Desk Analyst’s.
- Effective prioritisation of Incidents, Service Requests and Project work.
- Act as a primary point of contact for teams external to the IT Service Desk that are either stakeholders or consumers of the service.
- Mentor junior IT Service Desk colleagues to develop their technical and behavioural skills.
- Aim to remove repeat incidents through automation/root cause analysis and Problem Management.
- Ensuring key project and improvement works are delivered on time and to budget.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft products (such as Windows 10, 11, End Point Management, Azure & Active Directory and Office 365
- Experience in LAN & WAN networking, cloud & web-based systems, user access control, client-side software such as Sophos Protection Suite, client management using Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, remote access tools, virtualisation support, multi-factor authentication, Mimecast and IP Telephony
- Experience in troubleshooting issues with hardware, peripherals, printers and mobile devices
- A general background and proven aptitude in IT systems and software support
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm and methodical approach
- Highly self-motivated, approachable, enthusiastic, and passionate about IT Service delivery
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience supporting Salesforce or Oracle Fusion
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Experience with PowerShell and ability to analyse system logs
This fantastic role comes with a salary of £35,000-40,000 p/a and is accompanied with a 10% annual bonus, 25 days paid holiday, a flexible pension scheme, flexible working opportunities, shared Parental Leave – 18 weeks full pay, continued investment in your career, Bike to Work, discounts and many more.
Apply for this role: