Software Developer required by our market leading, award winning, professional services client based in Bath. The successful Software Developer will report into the IT Director and will be responsible for contributing to the creation and maintenance of our clients applications, systems and data solutions. This is a hybrid role with 2 days a week onsite with flexibility.
- Support the identification, investigation and resolution of BAU incidents and issues, specifically working with the IT Service Desk and its standards, processes and procedures.
- Ensure that application, data and integrations solutions are fit-for-purpose and aligned with development/architectural principles, standards and roadmaps.
- Manage, develop and support the organisations applications, data and integrations estate.
- A minimum of 3 years’ commercial experience in software development
- Excellent CRM Dynamics development knowledge
- Good Knowledge using C#, .NET, .NET Framework, Web API, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A customer centric and service focused individual
- Comfortable with working as the SME for the applications and data estate
- Knowledge of development environments and teams, including good coding and security practises
- Experience of working within a multi-faceted technology full-stack environment, including hardware, operating systems, applications, data, and integrations
- Knowledge of Change Management
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace, including multi-delivery work streams
- Ability to interface and communicate at the business/customer level
- Professional certifications, past or present, would be an advantage
- IT related Degree or equivalent is highly desirable, but not essential
The excellent role comes with a starting salary of £45,000-50,000 p/a plus a benefits package which includes 25 Days holiday, Life Assurance, Group Personal Pension Plan, Health Care Cash Plan, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Referral Bonus Scheme and a Season Ticket Loan (interest free) up to £10,000 to name but a few.
Apply for this role: